Friday, June 7, 2013

Aberration

Photo



walkingcarpet: The Darth Maul that never was. From the new...





walkingcarpet:

The Darth Maul that never was.
From the new Rinzler book STAR WARS STORYBOARDS THE PREQUEL TRILOGY:

"At one point, Lucas considered changing Darth Maul's character into a female. Superstar Hong Kong actresses Maggie Cheung and Brigitte Lin were among those whose photos were on the casting office wall, according to Benton Jew" (page 89).

The book is fantastic and I highly recommend it, especially at the Amazon.com price of $25.99

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Storyboards-Prequel-Trilogy/dp/1419707728/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370206871&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+prequel+trilogy+storyboards

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo



wesley-crusher: unimodus: g-erti: Every Series, Every...





wesley-crusher:

unimodus:

g-erti:

Every Series, Every Episode!

StarTrek.com has made every episode available for streaming on their website! (and there doesn't seem to be any indication that its only temporary!)

Have a series you've been meaning to watch? Can't afford Netflix? No problem! Go forth; all of Star Trek is now at your disposal!

woah signal boost!

check it out yall

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







metroxity: teroknortailor: aberrationsin: DEEP SPACE NINE! I...



metroxity:

teroknortailor:

aberrationsin:

DEEP SPACE NINE! I want to live there… :(

me too

I would so hang out in Quark's Bar, just chatting to all the aliens coming in and asking where they're going, and where they've been, and buying them drinks. You could learn all about the galaxy from one little room.

Aaaand now I've made myself sad because this isn't a real thing that is real.

It feels great when I post about something I love on here, and discover all the people that feel the exact same way I do.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment