Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just a pretty little play thing.....

Your pics are so hot any chance of more videos xx

Being taken to a business meeting with daddy and having all his friends fuck me at once 

Hey pet. Been hearing you like older men, I'm 44. Too old for you?? I'd destroy you babe

Not at all daddy sounds perfect! 

Is the you as your avatar

Yes :)

Do you like getting anal from older men daily?

I wish! I'm just not that lucky :(

Photo



Photo















goddess3: Stretch my tight, unused asshole with your fat cock,...



goddess3:

Stretch my tight, unused asshole with your fat cock, Daddy!

dreamsfordaddy: The previous evening had been more than she...



dreamsfordaddy:

The previous evening had been more than she could have ever imagined. She hadn't spent any time at all with her dad since her folks had split up and she was excited to be spending a whole weekend with him.

She had secretly wanted her dad for so long now and she had suspected he felt the same about her but neither of them had dared to take that step…until last night.

Rocking her hips against the pillow while her fingers stroked and pinched her sensitive nipples her mind slipped back to the previous night. It had started innocently enough. They caught up on each other's lives since he had moved out. Talked about what they would be doing while she was here.

At some point she snuggled up against him on the couch and suggested they watch a movie. It wasn't long before she asked if she could lay her head down on his stomach. Of course he had said she could. Her heart pounded as she settled down…laying on the couch with his stomach as a pillow. Her one hand slipping to his leg. Her fingers soon stroking softly against the fabric of his pants. She gasped softly when she saw the outline of his cock against his pants….trembling as her fingers edged closer and closer to his hard cock. She had dreamt of this moment and her young body was tingling now. Finally her fingers slipped along the outline of his cock and she heard his gentle moan…"Oh god yes Jennie!"

She adjusted herself slightly…saying nothing as she undid his pants and slipped her slender fingers in…easing his hard thick daddy cock out…"Ohhh god Daddy it's more perfect then I even imagined!" Taking the swollen head between her lips she was soon suckling gently…her tongue swirling…exploring his cockhead as she fed on his cock….It didn't take long….Daddy had warned her.."I'm going to cum babyygirl!"

She locked her lips tighter around the ridge of his cock and a moment later it happened…Something she had dreamt of..imagined…hoped…her Dads thick warm creamy cum erupting into her hungry young mouth……

Now it was early the next morning. Her pussy was tingling in anticipation of what was to come. Daddy should be up soon….please get up Daddy she whispered as she shuddered against the pillow…

closerfamiliesthanmost: I'd do anything for my Daddy.. He's the...



closerfamiliesthanmost:

I'd do anything for my Daddy.. He's the only man that's ever given me an orgasm, so naturally I would do anything to return the favor.. Even giving him my ass cherry..

closerfamiliesthanmost: I couldn't believe my daughter didn't...



closerfamiliesthanmost:

I couldn't believe my daughter didn't wake up when I put my cock in her mouth, thank god she sleeps with her mouth open..

hornygirlsbg: Check my Blog



hornygirlsbg:

Check my Blog

femalearehoteverytime: rolcross: femalearehoteverytime: rolcro...



femalearehoteverytime:

rolcross:

femalearehoteverytime:

rolcross:

yes please

I want do that with you right now! Stroke and spread your leg's and fuck your Ass!

I will enjoy that

I now you will!!!

So what's your age limit for older men....

I don't have one, the older the better

daddyzgurrrl: Can't…stop……watching their tits shake. O.o wow



daddyzgurrrl:

Can't…stop……watching their tits shake. O.o wow

What's the reason behind you liking older men rather than closer in age to you (whatever age that may be)?

The idea of being a little toy, it's more a dominant thing :)

Photo



Photo



she-gon-squirt:



she-gon-squirt:

Spoiled



Spoiled

degradinglove: Keep trying. We'll make it fit.



degradinglove:

Keep trying. We'll make it fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment