Friday, June 7, 2013

We Run The Show Now

You of all people should know, Cadet Kirk. A captain cannot...





You of all people should know, Cadet Kirk. A captain cannot cheat death.

salt-and-burn-assbutts:



salt-and-burn-assbutts:

image

spn meme: once hunter (1/1) ↳ Dean Winchester













spn meme: once hunter (1/1)

↳ Dean Winchester

achillespelides: History meme | 1/10 moments:  The June...







achillespelides:

History meme | 1/10 moments:  The June Rebellion (5 June - 7 June, 1832)

No but they are trying to get you out of the house they are tying to save you.

being around them generally does not equal living

Photo









Yes I'm the hamster anon not the sponge guy but on a serious note if you woke up to the sound of a revving car outside your window and looked out to see Sam at your door and dean telling him to hurry up what would you do?

Run. I'm sure as hell not going to be one of the people who dies in the first few seconds of the episode or later to move the plot forward no thank you

These asks you're getting are hilarious XD

I know right?! I love the weird shameless anons so so much

I have a hamster and I say on it last night and I think it's stuck up my bum could you give me some advice please?

You had a hamster

i love soft sponges i love the way they feel in my hands. i can touch soft sponges for hours on end, i find every excuse i can just so i can touch more sponges. i own at least 15 soft sponges in my collection and i hope to obtain more.

nisiedrawsstuff: But Grantaire, still keeping his tender and...



nisiedrawsstuff:

But Grantaire, still keeping his tender and troubled eyes fixed on him, replied:—

"Let me sleep here,—until I die."

Photo



Photo













ispeakineloquently replied to your post: I really feel like I need to bite something. My… ...

It could be a stress thing. Even subconscious. If you're worried about something. Plus if you think about it (which obviously is going to happen) it's going to get more noticeable. It's okay! BITE THINGS!

I’M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND BLAME GOOD OL’ EXAM STRESS but yeah I chewed on a pen and it’s cool now but man that was weird for a while  how is this even a thing

derpspock: itikio: source Vulcan kiss



derpspock:

itikio:

source

Vulcan kiss

lameborghini: my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

lameborghini:

my favorite time of year is when all the bugs start to die

Let it go, brother









Let it go, brother

radtasticalcore: SO I started watching Doctor who 2 weeks ago...



radtasticalcore:

SO I started watching Doctor who 2 weeks ago since Doctor 9, and Im on Season 5 already!

So much stuff I been missing, NGHHHHH

But I will do some more fan arts nonetheless.

Be BRILLIANT.

Photo



edlunds: i find matt cohen really inspiring because despite his sense of humour, he's actually very...

edlunds:

i find matt cohen really inspiring because despite his sense of humour, he's actually very humble and he promotes and shows off the fuck out of his nerdy/fanboy side and he doesn't seem to //have// any guilty pleasures simply because he's not guilty about the things that most people would consider embarrassing and he's so passionate and encourages everyone else to be and just. A+ HUMAN BEING. you go matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment