Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This little dreamer.

optimism-of-a-vagabond:  



optimism-of-a-vagabond:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



I need to make out.

Against the wall, on the bed, on top of you, underneath you, on the table, my legs around your waist, yours around mine.. biting your bottom lip, kissing your neck, moaning in your ear, running my hands all over your body. I want you hardcore.

I crave you in the mostinnocent formfor I crave to saygood nightand give youforehead kissesand to...

I crave you

in the most
innocent form
for I crave to say
good night
and give you
forehead kisses
and to say
that I adore you
when you feel
at your worst.

I crave you
in ways
where I just
want to be
next to you
and nothing
more or less.

Photo



On a Different Note.

bitch-im-the-witch:

squidbiscuit:

I was trying to decide between a blue or a green popcicle and suddenly I realized. It's 1:30 in the morning……………..and I'm a goddamn adult.
image

I can have them both~

you just completely described my life in a single text post.

Photo



Photo



datings: following back heaps :)



datings:

following back heaps :)

Photo



















Photo



shercockandmycrotch: has this been done already







shercockandmycrotch:

has this been done already

Photo



triponiophorustyrannus: STOP RIGHT THERE - TUMBLR POLICE m'am do you have any idea how fast you...

triponiophorustyrannus:

image

STOP RIGHT THERE - TUMBLR POLICE

m'am do you have any idea how fast you were reblogging

Photo



hungersong: I want to touch every inch of your bare skin with my lips and fingertips. I want...

hungersong:

I want to touch

every inch

of your bare skin

with my lips

and fingertips.

I want you

under my covers.

I want me

under you.

I want to feel your breath

on my neck

as I gasp for mine

and grasp for your hands

and face

and body.

I want to lie naked

next to your sleeping soul.

I want you entirely.

b0mbshell101: i follow back(:



b0mbshell101:

i follow back(:

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment