Wednesday, June 5, 2013

EasyEddy

iloveyouthough: Oh hey June. I've been waiting for you.



iloveyouthough:

Oh hey June. I've been waiting for you.

Photo



carradineway: peanuhbutta: Perfect I love it.



















carradineway:

peanuhbutta:

Perfect

I love it.

city0fangelsss: Lolol



city0fangelsss:

Lolol

Photo



thaunderground: Miggy!! Grand Slam!!

thaunderground:

Miggy!! Grand Slam!!

ivy-league-life: Great minds think alike



ivy-league-life:

Great minds think alike

There will be bubbles

winedine69me:

I have a complicated relationship with bathtubs. There are a lot of requirements that need to be met before I feel comfortable sitting in one. Anyway we have a rebath bath and it really disturbs me so long story short I finally cleaned it to my standards and I'm going to take my first bath in like 3 years tonight (showering every day for 3 years kinda sucked). I'll be sure to take pictures :)

moxiemisfit: =)



moxiemisfit:

=)

I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream!!...



I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream!! #midnightsnack #cookiesandcream

Right inner bicep reads:"Keep On" Left inner bicep...



Right inner bicep reads:"Keep On" Left inner bicep reads:"Keeping On" something I remind myself when I feel like giving up or quitting, because neither of those are options.

Even when things get hard, dark, bleak and blurry —Keep On. #Me...



Even when things get hard, dark, bleak and blurry —Keep On. #Me #tattoos #Tatts #Keeponkeepingon #lowlight #NoFilter #Strength #innerarm #insidebicep #excessivehashtagging #dope #dopephoto #inspirational #motivational

sunsetsandserotonin: amysphoenix: ughwenz: Get rid of your...













sunsetsandserotonin:

amysphoenix:

ughwenz:

Get rid of your boundaries and the universe is yours.

i know i reblog this a lot but fuckin look at it

Photo



0oyesashley: mydemisee: WHY AM I LAUGHING OMG This is the 1st...



0oyesashley:

mydemisee:

WHY AM I LAUGHING OMG

This is the 1st Tumblr post that had me laughing for a whileeeeeeeeeee lmao

nickeatsbabies: nicevagina: this level was a bitch His face...



nickeatsbabies:

nicevagina:

this level was a bitch

His face is pure fright.

studentofthewave: yarrahs-life: sourcedumal: male-fitness-moti...















studentofthewave:

yarrahs-life:

sourcedumal:

male-fitness-motivation:

If you're ever at a loss for a new way to target certain muscle groups, posts like this are super helpful.

You should change up your routine every few workouts , or have a few workouts that you can cycle between - this avoids plateaus

It also keeps your body guessing, which means that you'll constantly be working at max calorie burn

I need to print these out.

^^^^^^^^

Word I'm saving this

Photo



obey-kenia: dreamingofabetterlifee: This is so cute...



obey-kenia:

dreamingofabetterlifee:

This is so cute <3

Follow me (: I follow back ^.^ http://obey-kenia.tumblr.com

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment