Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blue King Studios

Bawhahahahaha



Bawhahahahaha

With arms wide open welcoming people to the #Traphouse...



With arms wide open welcoming people to the #Traphouse #rakfitness

To excited right know the Rock is playing Hercules. Filming...



To excited right know the Rock is playing Hercules. Filming starts in 2 days so sometime next yr lets go.

Bawhahahahaha



Bawhahahahaha

So after a a good lifting session that took 2 1/2 hrs and a...



So after a a good lifting session that took 2 1/2 hrs and a 1mile warm up run with 20 40m dash runs and a mile cool down run I weigh in at 175.2 180 here I come lets work. Find someone who works harder then me and I bet that won't last long. #rakfitness let fucking work.

When y'all day I'm getting to big y'all can...



When y'all day I'm getting to big y'all can Kiss my Ass

This is @fitclublegz bawhahahahaha



This is @fitclublegz bawhahahahaha

The journey of my abs. So ask what I do for abs is eat clean.



The journey of my abs. So ask what I do for abs is eat clean.

I'm such a tag hoe I'm ok with it cause I'm...



I'm such a tag hoe I'm ok with it cause I'm better then you bawhahahahaha #gymratproblem #rakfitness

Yo if anybody is ever in GA make sure u make ur appointment with...



Yo if anybody is ever in GA make sure u make ur appointment with my man @candyman_tattoo I got my appointment do you?

My be smart shake bottle. Shit just got real #gymratproblem...



My be smart shake bottle. Shit just got real #gymratproblem #rakfitness how smart is ur shake bottle? 😎

Just enjoying my bed



Just enjoying my bed

The entire workout I wore these glasses. Everybody asked me if I...



The entire workout I wore these glasses. Everybody asked me if I lost a bet. I volunteered for this shit. #gymratproblem #rakfitness #bodybuilder biceps isolation workout is a drug and I'm hooked.

#PizzaMonday at #pf #planetfitness everybody getting the Humpy...



#PizzaMonday at #pf #planetfitness everybody getting the Humpy on. #fitfam

Hard work pays off so much



Hard work pays off so much

Photo



#instajack from @fit_chickbrebre but the quote is for got damn...



#instajack from @fit_chickbrebre but the quote is for got damn sure

Bawhahahahaha



Bawhahahahaha

Just finished murdering legs hope I can walk after this TBE



Just finished murdering legs hope I can walk after this TBE

PRE-WORKOUT pump. Before the weights imma killa #rakfitness...



PRE-WORKOUT pump. Before the weights imma killa #rakfitness #gymrat #gymratshit #gymratproblem #pump

No comments:

Post a Comment