Wednesday, June 5, 2013

From Flesh

She watched from the archway as I pulled two silk placemats from the drawer. A sharp crease down the...

She watched from the archway as I pulled two silk placemats from the drawer. A sharp crease down the middle of each, I folded the fabric carefully and laid them upon the dark wood. Two pieces of cloth, forming a disconnected “T,” parallel to the length of the table.

I held my hand out to her, felt her delicate palm in mine, and guided her. One foot to the chair, then the other to the tabletop. She walked to the middle with slow, steady steps.

At the placemats, I instructed her to kneel.

Her knees upon one placemat, I helped her lean forward onto the other. She placed her forearms gently upon the silk and balanced herself. Her skin flushed against my fingers as I corrected her posture, one hand against her spine, the other upon her ribs. I brushed back the hair that fell on her shoulders.

Head down, back straight, she formed a perfect isosceles triangle.

At the end of the table, I opened my laptop and directed the camera at her pussy. Her muscles twitched at my attention. Even on the screen, I could see her wetness dripping from her lips. I started the video chat session and walked away.

I glanced at her in the foyer, but I knew that she wouldn’t dare move. Even without the camera. I closed the front door behind me and locked it.

I hear your footsteps along the cold tile.The staccato rhythm as you brush your teeth.When the...

I hear your footsteps along the cold tile.
The staccato rhythm as you brush your teeth.
When the silence follows, suspended and jarring, I am shaken awake.

I never seem to remember that whiskey won’t chase your ghost away.

So, I leave the empty bottle for my empty bed.

A woman is sitting a few chairs away from me. As she talks, she plays with her hair. Twisting a...

A woman is sitting a few chairs away from me. As she talks, she plays with her hair.

Twisting a ponytail. Pulling the length over her left shoulder. Stroking the end.

Running her fingers through her bangs, upwards to the top of her scalp. A slight shake in her hand. Teasing. Mussing.

She tucks a few loose strands behind her ear. Tames wildness with delicate fingertips.

At this exact moment, she is sitting up, back arched. A serpentine curve in her spine. Her hands rest on the top of her head, with sanguine locks gathered in fingers. Unpinned tresses fall as they please.

Neck bared and exposed. Porcelain skin presented.

I am mesmerized and I am overwhelmed.

She is majestic.

I kissed every freckle. Counted. Memorized. Each one is a guidepost on your skin. I will never get...

I kissed every freckle. Counted. Memorized.

Each one is a guidepost on your skin.

I will never get lost, except within you.

I caught sight of your throat from across the table. The unmistakable coloring around your neck. I...

I caught sight of your throat from across the table. The unmistakable coloring around your neck. I smiled softly and continued to drink my tea.

Palms against the glass. Condensation from her breath. Her legs spread, her back arched, I kneeled...

Palms against the glass. Condensation from her breath. Her legs spread, her back arched, I kneeled behind her. My tongue pressed into her as she watched the city below.

Palm to cheek. I wiped the tears from her face with the same hand that made her cry. 

Palm to cheek. I wiped the tears from her face with the same hand that made her cry. 

I wither without her.

I wither without her.

My cock may stop at your depths, but I will continue to plunge into the very being of you.

My cock may stop at your depths, but I will continue to plunge into the very being of you.

Every woman is a reminder that she is not you.

Every woman is a reminder that she is not you.

I awoke to thoughts of you. My hand instinctively to my hardness. I stroked the length as I buried...

I awoke to thoughts of you. My hand instinctively to my hardness. I stroked the length as I buried myself inside of you. Climaxed to your moans.

A soft breeze. Shifts in temperature. Idle chatter with the neighbors. Picking up the milk....

A soft breeze.
Shifts in temperature.
Idle chatter with the neighbors.
Picking up the milk.
Fingering the spines of books.
The pressing crowd.
Strangers brushing past.
Every knowing glance.

Minor details of the day, once routine, now triggered thoughts of the growing wetness between her legs.

She wore a skirt and went without panties.
She obeyed me.

When my gaze lingers, a while longer than it should, you should know, on the street, in the cafe, or...

When my gaze lingers, a while longer than it should, you should know, on the street, in the cafe, or under neon lights, I am slowly undressing you.

The strap of your dress, an apostrophe, fallen, once yours and now mine.

We would wait for each other in a sea of darkness, our blinking cursors acting as lighthouses.

We would wait for each other in a sea of darkness, our blinking cursors acting as lighthouses.

I found myself getting aroused whenever my hand got near my face. I had left the house with her...

I found myself getting aroused whenever my hand got near my face.

I had left the house with her scent on my fingers.

Each thrust had intent, deep and forceful, pushed to hollow. To create more space within her. I...

Each thrust had intent, deep and forceful, pushed to hollow. To create more space within her.

I wanted to fill her completely with myself.

The morning came and the sun rose, painting your body a golden hue, hills and valleys where my hands...

The morning came and the sun rose,
painting your body a golden hue,
hills and valleys where my hands had traveled
in the urgency of night.

My lips will follow before the dew disappears.

Spread my fingersto spread your legs and part my lipsto part yours. I find myselfin exploring you. 

Spread my fingers
to spread your legs

and

part my lips
to part yours.

I find myself
in exploring you. 

Wrapped in her legs, held tight, smooth skin against my back. Her pussy opened and her wetness...

Wrapped in her legs, held tight, smooth skin against my back. Her pussy opened and her wetness poured out. I wanted to die in that embrace.

I felt her inhale, slowly, each breath massaged by my palm. She gasped with pleasure as my fingers...

I felt her inhale, slowly, each breath massaged by my palm. She gasped with pleasure as my fingers tightened. The staccato of her pulse quickened and I fucked her until her heartbeat raced. Found its rhythm to match my thrusts.

My grip released after her own release.

No comments:

Post a Comment